Monday, February 6, 2012

Noni 100 - Organic Noni Juice

About a month ago, one of my health conscious friends, Mayra, recommended that I start taking "noni shots", as she calls them.  While visiting a health and wellness store in Davis, CA, I decided I should give it a try. Although, she warned me that noni juice is not tasty and quite bitter.  Prior to my first swig, I started looking into the product information for Noni 100 and noni juice in general. I found the following product information online:

Benefits of Noni100:

• Very high in organic minerals, trace minerals, over 160 nutrients and other novel compounds, such as Damnacanthal, Anthraquinones, Acubin, Alazin, Asperuloside, Bioflavonoids, and Glycosides.*
• Supports healthy serotonin levels.*
• Supports healthy energy levels.*
• Supports healthy microbial balance.*
• Supports detoxification pathways of the body.*
• Supports healthy blood sugar levels.*
• Natural digestive bitter (nicknamed the "Ultimate Digestive Bitter"), rich in enzymes which may help support healthy digestion. Anthraquinones from Noni help support the natural activity of the entire digestive process.*
• Contains Scopoletin, which is believed to help support circulatory health. It also supports healthy immune function, as well as healthy inflammatory processes in the body.*
• Noni Juice is very acidic in nature and has a very low pH of 3.4-3.8. Despite Noni's low pH, its overall effect on the body is a balancing of proper acid-alkaline ratio, which is important to maintain good health.

I am on month #2 and bottle #2 of taking daily noni shots.  I can tell you that my energy levels are definitely up and this product provides me with a healthly detox system.  I am now a fan of noni juice, I urge you give it a try and see you reap any or all of the above benefits.

If you have any questions, please to do not hesitate to ask. =)

Disclaimer:  Noni juice tastes disgusting (I recently forced my room-mates to take a shot and they can both contest to the awful taste too).  I force myself to take a shot every morning when I wake up and the benefits are well worth the "pain".

-JM

No comments:

Post a Comment