Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ladies, what are your GO-TO Jeans?

I am a denim junkie.  I love jeans and I work at a company that does not allow us to wear jeans, we don’t even have “Casual Fridays”.  *DISLIKE*

However, every weekend I make it a point to put on some denim.  I tend to enjoy a mixture of different brands, different colors and different styles.                                                                       

Some of my favorite brands include:
-True Religion;
-J Brand;
-Levis (Curve ID Line ROCKS); and
-7 for all Mankind. 

I currently LOVE my skinny jeans from Bebe, they seem to hug your body in all the right places and they do a GREAT job of accentuating your stems.  I just purchased my second color of the Signature Stretch Skinny Jean.  These are my go-to jeans, specifically for a night out.  These jeans cost $89.00 and definitely look high quality = SO WORTH IT.  Rock a pair of these jeans, either with boots, pumps, flats, etc., and you are guaranteed to look stylish.  To boot, they are so comfortable that I feel like I am wearing leggings every time I put these jeans on.

Try on a pair and who knows you may find your new favorite jeans. 

Here are some denim specifics, courtesy of the Bebe website:

Rise: 8". Inseam: 32". Leg opening: 10.5" ■45% lyocell, 29% polyester, 24% cotton, 2% spandex.
<3 JM

No comments:

Post a Comment